The holidays are a time of giving, and celebration with family and friends. As we look forward to toasting eggnog and winning the company gingerbread house competition, it’s important to recognize the holidays can also be a time of stress. Join our Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Catherine Van Tassell, as she shares tools to find meaningful and rewarding connection during the holidays.
- What do mindful holidays look like to you?
- Discover what brings you joy during the holidays.
- Celebrate the holidays with intention.
- Learn what brings our international friends happiness during the holidays.
- Discover tools to provide self-care and maintain intention.